Other Ways to Give
Making a donation to NAVS by check or credit card is a great way to show your support for our important science, advocacy and education programs. But did you know that there are many other ways you can help, both right now and long into the future?
- Include NAVS in your long-term estate planning. Consider leaving a gift for NAVS through a bequest, or in your will or personal trust. You may also wish to consider a gift today of stocks or life insurance. Download a free copy of NAVS’ Legacy of Compassion guide to learn how NAVS may fit into your short-term or long-term financial goals. Or call 1-800-888-NAVS for more information.
- Many companies offer matching gift programs, matching employees’ gifts dollar for dollar—some will even double or triple the amount of your gift.
- If you’re a federal employee or military personnel, you can now support NAVS through the Combined Federal Campaign using CFC #36185. (The enrollment period for the Combined Federal Campaign begins in September and ends on December 31.)
- Ensure that NAVS has steady funding throughout the year by contributing on the same day every month through our Automatic Monthly Giving
- When you shop using Amazon Smile, 5% of your purchase price will be donated to NAVS.Remember to select the National Anti-Vivisection Society as your charity of choice—little gifts can add up to a big impact!