Today, the gratuitous abuse of animals is so widespread, the protections so flimsy and the need for immediate reform so urgent, that taking action here and now is quite literally a matter of life and death for millions of animals across the country.
No matter how limited your time, no matter how much (or how little) experience you have, you can make a tremendous positive impact, and we’re here to help you every step of the way with the all necessary tools and resources.
Here are some ways you can help make a real difference for animals, starting right now:
Take Action on Important Bills
- Use our advocacy tools to send letters to legislators on bills concerning the use of animals in research, and tell your friends when there is pending legislation in need of their support.
Let Lawmakers Hear Your Voice, Loud & Clear
Track State & Federal Legislation
Become a More Effective Advocate
- Learn how to make yourself heard at all levels of government.
- Find out which companies experiment on animals, then use your power as a consumer to bring about change.
Learn the Ins and Outs of the Legal System
Support NAVS and Our Programs to Make a Difference Through the Law
- Donate to NAVS and help support our many ongoing campaigns and programs.
- Keep abreast of what NAVS is doing for animals by bookmarking our website and checking back often!
Remember: In the eyes of the law, animals are mere property, so it’s up to us to speak on their behalf, each and every day. Working together, NAVS and concerned citizens like you can make a difference, not only for animals, but also for ourselves as we strive for a deeper, more compassionate sense of humanity.